Sunday, May 21, 2017

No matter how waterproof your camera is, is it difficult? It's a funny ad.




As I was studying advertising for the first time, I was very interested in print ads.

I bought a lot of lenses with Dslr and took a lot of pictures.

Now, I have Canon but I have always wanted to buy Fuji. 

The brilliant color is because the latter is better than Canon.

Oh, and again, it seems to be getting longer so let's talk about the ad above.

Fuji's camera advertisement.

People are all upside down in the pool. 

Funny thing is the shape of the flippers and the swimsuit is peeled off. 

If the waterproof is good enough, I will take a photo backwards like that..

Humorous concept makes me smile.

It's fun.




Sign up for our Online Abacus Course 'Abacus Math From Scratch'.
 Get 89% off this course with this link

No comments:

Post a Comment